- Kathryn, April 14, 10 PM, current leader (Also roughly the same time in 1912 the Titanic struck an iceberg and started sinking...um, thanks for that Kathryn!)
- Andrew's Daddies, April 15, 9:47 PM
- April (Anonymous) April 15, 7:42 PM
- Michael, April 17, 2:42 AM
- Jilliebean, April 18, 3:45 PM
- Kate, April 19, 8:10 AM
- Carole, April 19, 11:45 PM
- S, April 20, 10:23 AM
- Michelle, April 20, 2:34 PM
- Ann-Elise, April 21, 6:39 AM
- Susan (Anonymous) April 21, 7 AM
A still to be thought of Arizona themed prize to the winner.
Anywho, last night as I was taking The Boys for our nightly walk, I was thinking about the baby being born and all that she'll do in her life and all that's in store for her. Sweet thoughts. But then it dawned on me...at the same time, somewhere out there, there is a newborn boy being born as well. The same one who's going to set his sites on our daughter 18 or so years from now with impure thoughts in his warped mind. Probably driving some souped up hoopdie, big fuzzy dice and vodka spiked Gatorade, thinking he's taking her behind the movie theatre or wherever youngin's go to get past third base. Sure he looks cute now, but you can be sure he's got pure evil on his mind when it comes to my little girl! So be warned infant little boy (or even gurl!) I know what you're up to, and I see through your veil of cuteness!
See what waiting does to you?