The nursery theme is "butterflies". I found these at a site called butterfly grove, and they are gorgeous. Fabric wings on a wire frame. We hung some from the ceiling; others are mounted on the wall.
For this butterfly quilt, I painted some wooden clothespins pink and then glued these shapes I found at Michael's Crafts on top of them. I used double stick tape to hold the pins to the wall and then hung up the quilt.
I got the supplies for the name graphic at Michael's as well. After painting the letters, I used double stick tape to secure them to the wall. The ribbons give them a hanging look. I was thinking of attaching her new baby cards people send her from the ribbons.
T minus 9 and counting...