Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And another thing...

Two posts in one day that's a record. Just a quick side note. I mentioned a while back about a gay couple that was matched with a birth mother on the IAC site. As of yesterday they are out of matched status and back in the book. I guess it didn't work out. I don't know why. I hope it was their decision. I hope it didn't get all the way to the hospital and then the birth mother changed her mind. I know these things can be full of glitches and I'm still trying to mentally ready myself for all the horror factors like she changes her mind at the last minute; finding out she's strung out on Drano or who knows what; wants a ton of cash until the baby's born; on and on and on. The road ahead can be smooth or bumpy, I just have to know that as long as we have each other we'll get through it and become Daddies.

Geez that's sappy...sigh.

No comments: