Friday, March 6, 2009

OK Actually, Don't Breathe Just Yet!

OK we're back to not breathing again. Everything feels like it's all spinning around so fast right now. If you remember, yesterday we decided not to pursue what was, admittedly, a pretty bad situation. Today we've been "live" with the IAC for exactly three weeks. So we thought we'd go back to the waiting game again. Not so fast. First, we got an email from IAC with our letter stats for February. We were only live for two weeks in that month, and they sent out nine of our letters--that's a lot! In the email, Lane wrote "You guys are popular around here". Guess so.

But wait there's more. I got a call from the intake coordinator at IAC this afternoon. She was "debriefing" me about our Monday call, and how it really didn't fit us or lots of other waiting couples. As I was about to hang up she said, "No wait, we have more to talk about". We do?

Another situation has come up. Again, we are just starting this one, and I don't feel comfortable blogging the details just yet. All I can say is that someone has narrowed her choice down to three letters...one of them ours. I can't believe how fast this is going! Not that we're there yet. But she did send us an email tonight, and we wrote back. OK I'll say it, we're freaking out over here!

9 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow! I can't wait to hear more!
It's great to see that other people agree with what we in blogland all have known for a while, you guys are great!!!

Heather said...

Awww! How exciting!!! Sending you two prays and good wishes!

Unknown said...

Thank you dear bloggers! I just love how we're all a little family now! As I've said many times before, "I love you guys". Of course I usually only start yeling that out when I'm drunk, but hey...

Jenn said...

WOW!! I just started following your blog. very exciting about the amount of people who are interested in you two!

Michelle said...

TOTALLY time to freak out! Im freakin out for you! Oh my gosh!

Watch out....it happens so fast!!

C.I.W. said...

EEEEP!!! This f-ing rocks. Fingers crossed 3x's. You guys will be in my thoughts!!!

Casey

Kate said...

OMG you guys are going to be Daddies so fast!

Thinking great thoughts for you. I hope this one is "it".

2momswithaplan said...

OMG! I can't wait to hear more... I am so happy for you guys... I'm actually tearing up over here!

jaysinwantsu03 said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I'm a day behind on my blog reading and How did I miss this New development... Oh I Hope this Works out for you both.... I can't wait to hear more details.. ANd you so have to Help Prepare me for that Heart stopping moment when you get news like that... I'd probably almost faint or something gay like that...More Details Please...