Thursday, December 4, 2008

Shiny Object to Distract Us From Paintgate

OK OK I get it about the paint! I know I need to tone down my craziness a bit about projects; I guess it's just the perfectionist in me. And per requests, I'll post some pictures. If you want my boyfriend's take on it, you can see his point of view here. It's not exactly pretty.

HOWEVER, in light of this and recent events, a distraction is called for, and my friend Rik has the perfect one on his blog. Take a look at this post and tell me it isn't one part funny, two parts dead on, and a dash of evil genius.

2 comments:

Rik Miller said...

LOL!!! I'm glad you felt the same way about the video that i did!

Michelle said...

lol, thanks Bobby. But the cat wont get out of the bag. Not with Nick's job. He works out in the jungle building up a new part of the north west part of the base. From jungle up...they have no internet or computers. Heck, they dont even have plumbing or electricity or a place to go eat! So, I think Im covered for now! :0)