Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas and Congrats to Paul and Chris!

Wow it's 7:30 PM on Christmas Day and I'm exhausted! I have some good pictures of our holiday to drag off the camera and post up, but tomorrow's another day. Right now, I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and also offer my congratulations to Paul and Chris over at the It's Daddies Plural blog. They got a call from their prospective birth mother this morning, and their long awaited little baby girl has arrived! She wasn't supposed to be here until Monday, but I guess Santa talked her out of waiting! I encourage you all to pop over and check out their blog...what an exciting Christmas present for them--way to go Santa!

2 comments:

Rik Miller said...

Merry Christmas Bobby and G...

- Rik

john said...

merry christmas guys....