Tuesday, January 20, 2009

We Now Return to Your Regularly Scheduled America, Already in Progress

Well we did it again. This great country once again turned over the highest office in the world peacefully. What great pagentry. And talk about emotion! I took the day off so I could watch the fulfillment of my dream for America over the last two years finally come to fruition...President Barack Obama. Has a nice ring to it huh? I have to say I did feel a little sorry for the Chimp; 2 million people chanting "Hey hey hey good bye!" But that's his fault, he created it. I have such hope for 2009. Barack Obama is President of the United States. The Arizona Cardinals may win the Super Bowl. And I'm sure Gregg and I will become parents. Fantastic! Here's a picture I took myself when I went to see the future president in February of 2008 when he came to Phoenix.



1 comment:

2momswithaplan said...

It was a very peaceful ceremony. They said on the radio this morning that there were 2 million people and zero arrests. Everyone came together in peace... isn't that the way this world should be?