Sunday, June 8, 2008

Web Slingin'

Well I've been spending the weekend working on the greggandbobby.com website. I'm using Go Daddy, and while their web builder isn't the most intuitive thing in the world, once you get the hang of it it's not too bad. I've never spent much time learning HTML so I needed something that would build a page without digging into code. It's almost finished, I think I'll have it done by next weekend. I think I'll just go ahead and publish it. There's a link on the side of this page that will take you there if you want to see it. I still have to send it to Lane at the IAC to get it approved, but I can make changes on the fly. We're not in the books yet anyway so it's not like we can do anything anyway. If anyone does see it we can begin the process with them and unofficially match until our homestudy is approved. Per my last post, we're hoping that won't take too much longer. Windsor said she hopes to send it to the court in a week or so. Fingers crossed!

No comments: