Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tonight, On A Very Special "Blossom"

No it's not a tribute to "Blossom". I guess it could be an excuse to post pictures of Joey Whatisname, but no. Remember, they used that tagline every week for some great event on an otherwise moronic show? Remember? You don't? Well, so three people in the blogosphere get it so what...

Anyway the point. I added Gregg as a contributor to the blog. I thought it would be cool to have special guest stars every once in a while. Of course he says he's not going to do it but we can always hope. I'm sure it will need to be heavily edited but at least we'll get my partner's take on all of this. He'll come across with his fake crass, uncaring, why do I have to do this when I don't want to ways, but he's a giant teddy bear who will be a great father. You listening Gregg?

1 comment:

Andrew's Daddies said...

You'll enjoy it Greg, once you start..Just imagine, you son or daughter in his/her teen years going back to read the events that led up to his/her wonderful family. What would you want your child to read about your perspective...
It's an awesome way to create story, a true story about the new love of your life.
Go for it!!