Saturday, July 18, 2009

3rd Month's a Charm

Rocking the Disco PJ's

Today is Sabrina's 3 month birthday. She's a quarter of a year old...yikes! It seems like just yesterday we found her in that bottle on the beach--Oh wait that was I Dream of Jeannie.

What a ride so far...the planning, meetings, waiting, hoping, dreaming--waiting! Worth every minute. Bringing home that cute but mostly unresponsive little bundle from the hospital, and looking at her now--laughing, smiling, kicking, interacting with us, our family and friends, even toys. Private unintelligible conversations with stuffed animals or blankets. Waking up every morning--every one--with a big smile on her face. Falling asleep in our arms, or while laying on our chest in bed. I'm not sure what I thought it would be like, but it's better. I love her, I love my wonderful Gregg, our family with The Boys...Happy 3 Month Chipmunk!


13 comments:

feefifoto said...

Cute, cute, cute little girl, but oy vey! Those jammies DO NOT go with that sheet. I'm just sayin' -- it's a good thing she's too young for nightmares.

Happy 3 months!

Unknown said...

Ha you're right! No wonder she's cross eyed today.

Kate said...

She is beautiful- time goes so fast when they are on the outside doesn't it?

Unknown said...

What you have is something quite special. Enjoy each other! You're beautiful.

Kristin said...

I enjoy reading about your darling girl and lovely little family so much. Happy 1/4 b-day, Sabrina! May the disco rock on.

Lucy said...

She is seriously cute. If you have any Mama Rose inclinations, you could probably make a fortune off of her adorable face. I'm just sayin...

Andrew's Daddies said...

What a cutie that Sabrina is!!!!!
I have to admit, I got a bit dizzy with the pjs and the bed sheet.....but thank goodness I can't help but focus on the cutie patootie face

2momswithaplan said...

Sabrina looks adorable in her disco jammies! I just love this post. I'm so happy things are going right for you in your world! Keep the love alive!

Sally Bacchetta said...

Just found your blog and your flippin' adorable baby. What a doll! Just wait till she hits her first adolescence, right around two-and-a-half years. Holy Hannah! Enjoy every minute!

Sally Bacchetta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

I love the way you love her!!

Michelle said...

Happy 3 months! Dont grow too fast! Kayla will be 1 year old in 9 days. :(

Michael said...

Wow...has it really been three months? I am so happy that Sabrina is a happy-go-lucky baby. It's probably a good thing that she is. This will lull you into a false sense of security that babies are this easy. Just wait 'til she's older...or better yet, you have your second. Oy! That's all I will say...